Coastal Adaptation Toolkit
Selected resources about coastal areas and watersheds for practitioners and environmental professionals.
This webpage provides resources for estuarine and coastal programs staff who are interested in learning more about climate change impacts and developing adaptation plans. The page features links to resources from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and other authoritative sources on topics including:
- General climate change information
- National Climate Assessment
- Historical and projected climate change information
- Impacts on watersheds and coastal areas
- Adaptation options
- Planning frameworks
- Adaptation clearinghouses
28 January 2018 - 11:56am
Steps to Resilience:
This content supports the highlighted step.