MIKE-21 Spectral Waves
Coastal and offshore resilience projects require integration of wave action into the process. MIKE—21 Spectral Waves tool can be used to:
- Calculate wind-waves in all seas, easily and accurately
- Efficiently transform offshore wave fields to coastal areas
- Create reliable and fit-for-purpose wave data
- Seamlessly integrate MIKE-21 SW with other MIKE models
- Perform quality work at rapid pace
Access to this software is by subscription for single users, small businesses, large corporations, or universities.