MIKE-21 Spectral Waves
This professional software package helps engineers better predict the power of wind-waves, providing key input to breakwater design, wave agitation, and dynamic ship mooring modeling by establishing wave conditions adjacent to ports and terminals.
Coastal and offshore resilience projects require integration of wave action into the process. MIKE—21 Spectral Waves tool can be used to:
- Calculate wind-waves in all seas, easily and accurately
- Efficiently transform offshore wave fields to coastal areas
- Create reliable and fit-for-purpose wave data
- Seamlessly integrate MIKE-21 SW with other MIKE models
- Perform quality work at rapid pace
Access to this software is by subscription for single users, small businesses, large corporations, or universities.
27 February 2021 - 4:18pm
Steps to Resilience:
This content supports the highlighted step.