Snowfall Climatology Toolbox
This online data viewer provides streamlined access to high-quality historical snowfall data across the United States.
This toolbox can be used to answer questions such as:
- How much annual or monthly snowfall does a location typically receive?
- On average, how many days per year does a location receive at least 1 inch of snow?
- What is the average date of the first or last snowfall of the season for a location?
- What year had the earliest or latest snowfall for a location?
- What is the greatest amount of snow that fell at a location in a single day?
The daily snowfall observations and the daily climate normals data used in the Snowfall Climatology Toolbox were obtained from the Applied Climate Information System (ACIS).
26 July 2023 - 10:22am